Dinosaurs Island Baguio is Baguio Eco Park’s premiere project and is the very first animatronics theme park in Benguet. The life-size, animatronic dinosaurs scattered at the foothills of a mountain will surely make guests feel as if they’re in the land before time.
At the end of the tour is the Dino World of Fun where graceful dinosaur mascots entertain the crowd with their own choreography of upbeat songs. Aside from the beautiful, sweeping views of parts of Benguet, the cold climate also adds charm to the place. Dinosaurs Island Baguio aims to inspire the next generations to learn more about one of nature and evolution’s greatest achievements – dinosaurs.
|Regular (children and adults above 3 feet)||Senior Citizens, persons with disability, Tuba residents||3 feet and below|
|Dinosaurs Island||350 / head||280 / head||Free|
|Holy Land||350 / head||280 / head||Free|
|The Ruins||120 / head||100 / head||Free|
|Renaissance Museum||100 / head||80 / head||Free|
|Era Museum||50 / head||80 / head||Free|
|2 Parks (Dinosaurs Island & Holy Land)||600 / head||40 / head||Free|
|2 Museums (The Ruins & Renaissance Museum)||200 / head||160 / head||Free|
|All attractions||800 / head||640 / head||Free|
Baguio Eco Park is located at Badiwan, Tuba, Benguet
Drive down Marcos Highway and turn left after the bridge before the tunnel
From Manila via Marcos Highway:
Take first right after the tunnel before the flyover.
- PUJ: Baguio Plaza – Bontiway – Badiwan (Vice-versa)
- Location: Otek St. ( Between Bayanihan and Caltex)
- Route: Legarda – Marcos Highway
- Fare: PhP 17.00
- Travel Time: 15 – 20 minutes
To ensure the safety, comfort and satisfaction of everyone, we request our guests to follow these rules:
- The management reserves the right to inspect all bags and parcels at the gate or other locations inside the park. It also reserves the right to deny any bag, parcel or item into the park.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our staff. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not allowed inside the park.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Food is not allowed inside the park. Guests may eat their food in designated areas only. Drinks may be brought and consumed inside the park.
The following items may not be brought into the park:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs and/or Paraphernalia
- Dangerous/Hazardous materials
The following activities are NOT ALLOWED:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed materials of any kind unless approved by management.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- The display of any flag, banner or other emblem
- Unauthorized photography, videotaping, recording of any kind, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
- Guests who are caught littering inside the park will be charged a fine worth P350.00.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Park, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the Park rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
Please present your ticket (and obtain Ticket confirmation or present such personal identification as we may from time to time require) for entry into the Park. The ticket and/or Ticket Tag confirmation or such other personal identification as we may from time to time require are required for re-entry into the Park on the same day.
Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered.
Guests must comply with all notices, and all directions and requests of any BEPI Staff member, posted, given or made.
In the chance of typhoons and strong rain, the park closes and only opens as soon as it is safe to do so.